The 3rd Peace Festival will be held on October 3 under the permission of True Parents. It includes Cheonbo Registration Blessing and Peace Blessing. The Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony for liquidating all the sins should be held prior to the 3rd Peace Festival held on October 3.
A) Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony and Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony
・In order to participate in the October 10 Cheonbo Festival for induction, all Cheonbo candidate couples must fulfill 4 conditions: Blessing 430 generations of ancestors, Tribal Blessing of 430 couples, participating in the Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony and Cheonbo Registration Blessing.
・Through the Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony and the Cheonbo Registration Blessing, True Parents have allowed Cheonbo candidate couples to be forgiven all sins that they have committed consciously and unconsciously, and thereby enable them to register as Cheonbos.
・The Cheonbo couples or Cheonbo candidate couples who participated in Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony and Cheonbo Registration Blessing held at Cheongshim Peace World Center on February 6 or 7, 2020 don’t need to participate in the Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony and Cheonbo Registration Blessing this time. (If only husband or wife participated, the couple should participate this time)
B) Peace Blessing
・Married Couples and Single Person Blessing will be held.
・Those who will receive married couples blessing or single person blessing on October 3 are targets.
2. Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony
1) All 2021 Cheonbo candidate couples who have applied for the Cheonbo evaluation process
2) All Cheonbo couples who couldn’t participate in the 2020 Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony; If only one spouse participated in February 2020, the couple should participate together this time.
※Only couples can participate in the event. (No children)
B. Method of conducting holy wine ceremony
1) Regional president should officiate the ceremony. HQ and local areas will be connected online.
2) The holy wine ceremony will be held at 7:30 on October 3.
※Considering the case that it is difficult to hold he holy wine ceremony on October 3, another one will be held at 14:00 on October 2.
Same as the attire of Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony
※Participants on October 2 wear formal wear.
D. Special Conditions of Devotion
1) 120 bows: Bows can be offered at once or divided into 3 sections of 40 bows. In cases where it is unavoidable, full bows can be replaced by standing bows, hoondok reading or other jeongseong conditions that one can offer.
2) Repentance for past mistakes and offering the “Statement of Resolve to Start Anew in the Era of the Firm Establishment of Cheon Il Guk” in one’s church prior the Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony.
3) All families must offer a donation based on the number 13 to their local churches.
3. Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony and Peace Blessing Ceremony
A. Date: starts 9:00 on October 3
① Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony
1) 2021 Cheonbo candidate couples who applied for the Cheonbo evaluation process
2) Cheonbo couples who couldn’t participate in 2020
② Peace Blessing Ceremony
Married Couples and the Single Person Blessing who consummated their blessing on the 3rd Peace Festival
※Participants of Peace Blessing Ceremony should participate the holy wine ceremony officiated by their pastors beforehand.
Church or public places authorized by the HQ
① Cheonbo Candidate Couples and Cheonbo Couples
Husband: suit, gold bow tie, gold handkerchief, white gloves
Wife: white dress or formal attire, tiara, white gloves
② Couples Participating in the Married Couples Blessing
Husband: suit, purple bow tie, white gloves
Wife: white dress or formal attire, veil, white gloves