The 2021 February, the “True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind Birthday Celebration Hyojeong Special Great Works” will take place in accordance with True Parents’ directives. All blessed family members are strongly encouraged to participate in this year’s 4 annual Great Works, and accordingly, the Training Center and the International Headquarters have cooperated to bring members the following additional information.
- True Parents’ Birthday Great Works – Who should attend?
All members should attend the Great Works.
You can participate in either the 26th or the 27th.
- Great Works attendance locations: During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility or from their homes. However, the latter is only allowed during this corona lockdown/quarantine period.
A. Church and church facility
B. Attendance from Blessed family’shome:
1) In the home, those attending mayonly clap during the chanyang session for the removalof spirits;they should notphysically hit theirbody. Duringthe chanyang session, participation by clapping can also remove spirits.
- 2) The following members should attend from the church:
a) Members who would like to participate in the chanyang session due to health problems
b) Members who applied for the ancestor liberation and Blessing (Kindly attend from the church facility)
c) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
d) Members who due to various difficulties are unable to view the Great Works video (Families that due to the environment, or unsupportive situation, are unable to fully participate from the beginning to the end).
e) Members with spiritual issues (In order to cope with the situation)
3) Items to prepare at home
a) True Parents’ official picture, HyojeongWon(Recommended), Hyojeong Offering Paper(Offer the HyojeongOfferingPaper in advance), Holy Robes(members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
Main Program and Schedule (Times are subject to change)
* The entire Great Works will be via live internet broadcast.
※About the way of participation and fee, please ask your local church.